11. Your husband's version of singing to the baby may be to take inappropriate songs and change the words-somewhat-to include the phrases 'drink milk', 'poop my pants', and 'I like boobs'. Let it go.
12. Don't cut a newborn's nails. Buy mitten cuff shirts or scratch mittens. Their nails are attached to their skin and you will pinch their little fingers-and it'll hurt you more than it hurts them.
13. Your shower will become the most peaceful part of your day-or week. Let's be real...
14. Wear nursing pads!
15. Two words: stain stick.
16. And always, always, always bring a change of clothes for you and the baby. Bring them everywhere.
17. Double check that you have enough diapers and wipes to get through your trip-before you leave.
18. Check your clothes for baby 'fluids' before walking out the door.
19. In case you are curious, a bladder after a c-section appears to be as weak as a vaginal birth bladder. If not-I feel reeeeally bad for you ladies.
20. The older generation will make comments about you bringing 'such a new baby' out of the house because 'in our day, we would still be in bed'. Just smile and say, 'Yeah-isn't evolution great?'