Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pinterest Week 3 and 4 and maybe 5...

A Pillowcase shirt for Mommy

I made this the same way as the dress for Kin-only bigger.




Another Dog Gate



A Onesie and T-shirt

This was my first attempt at stitching this way.  I'd like to say it wasn't a fail, so if you are looking for a product that has the appearance that your three year old made it, then this was a success. Don't worry-I'll keep at this technique.




Chalkboard Wine Glasses


Ok. So I cheated.  I made these for a friend's bachlorette party, but I procrastinated a bit. I ended up using pre-made chalkboard paint.  I bought keychain rings and little monogramed charms with everyone's initial on them.  They were a pain to hook around the stem-and I lost a couple of nails in the process-but they came out cute!  I attached tulle in her color-and a white 'veil' for her glass. Her mom's had blue and white.








Ruffle Butt Onesie

Not my finest work, but the ruffle butt was the important part, and I DID IT!  This was made for a friend whose baby was born on the day of Olympic opening ceremonies.







Smorgastarta Cake 

for Mark's birthday.  Homemade bread-YES, I did this from scratch!  Layers of cucumber and shrimp and avocado and crab, iced with a cream cheese/sour cream mixture, fresh parsley,  topped with the insides and Old Bay.








Towels

I really need to put more care and attention into my sewing projects.  They came out ok-from a distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment