Saturday, June 16, 2012

Deals I Love

Here are a few-hopefully helpful-sites that tend to frequent my history folder. 
(No, I am not getting paid for advertising these sites.  I just love them.)



This little diddy can be a little annoying to use-or to remember to use, but it's little perks for doing basically nothing can add up!  I've 'earned' over $100 in Amazon credit in the past year just for using the search bar.  (And you all know how much I love Amazon!) There are tons of different prizes and giftcards to look into.  You can go to the website and use it as a search engine, or you can download the swagbucks toolbar and search from there.  The search engine isn't the greatest, but if you don't get the results you're looking for, you can just retype into your google bar. 


2.  Mysurvey

Mysurvey is just that-a survey site.  If you have a little time between diaper changes and laundry, you can earn points that transfer into prizes (I make mine Amazon again. ;P) Some of the surveys can be a little tedious, but worthwhile for basically giving your opinion. I haven't had it happen in a while, but every four months or so, they'd send a survey in the mail with $30 cash to do it.  Unfortunately, there is sometimes a waiting list in membership. I guess it's gotten popular.


3. Totsy

If you're like me, you get a little tired of seeing other tots strolling around in the exact same gymboree outfit your little one is wearing.  That's where totsy (and zulilly) comes in.  You can get unique and adorable outfits for really sweet prices.  Bonus:  there's stuff for mom and dad on there too!


4.  Zulilly  (see above)

5.  Amazon

Clearly, I love Amazon!  They not only have competitive prices, but also offer free Amazon Prime (two day shipping!) through Amazon mom for up to a year.  Amazon mom isn't just for moms either.  Aunts and uncles, grandparents, etc. can use it.  Diaper prices are awesome too-and if you sign up for Subscribe and Save, you get an additional percentage off. Diapers waiting at my doorstep when I get home? OK!


6. MamaCheaps

I use this through Facebook because this awesome lady constantly posts awesome deals that show up on my newsfeed. If it were up to me to remember to look every so often, I would fail.  I've purchased tons of awesome things and also received many free things from using her references.


7.  SampleStuff

Like mamacheaps, everyday freebies posts a lot of good deals.  Unlike mamacheaps, most of hers are freebies, so they tend to be repetitive and not as frequent as mamacheaps.  However, who can pass up a freebie?  I also use this through Facebook.


8.  Groupon

Unless you have been under a rock, you know what groupon is.  I don't buy too often, but a few times a year they have great Old Navy groupons. It's worth checking them out every so often.

9.  Diapers

Diapers.com  runs some good sales and you can get a good deal on your first purchase from them.  The real reason I like diapers.com is that you can mail them in your coupons to use for your purchase. I wish Amazon would learn from this.

10. Pampers

If you use pampers and haven't noticed the little stickers on your bag with a bagillion numbers on them, you're missing out!  Pampers Gifts to Grow program allows you to register your codes online.  These codes translate into points, and points cash out for-you guessed it-prizes!  You can 'purchase' toys, gift cards, coupons, etc.  Do it!  (Or send me your codes... ;P)

11.  Ebates

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS check ebates.com for your website before purchasing anything online. It's free money-allbeit not generally a lot-but if you shop online like we do, it adds up.  If you enter ebates.com into the swagbucks search engine, you sometimes get a double whammy of $$.



COUPONS

Target sends out their own store coupons every so often.  (I have a Target card from way back and I hear that frequent use helps get you the coupons.)  Target will accept both a manufactures coupon and a store coupon for any item. This adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment