Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let the Pinned Projects Begin!

Last July (it was actually last spring, but it took me until July to join) my sister kept raving to me about this site called Pinterest.  Mostly to stop hearing the question, "Did you check out Pinterest yet?" I finally gave in and joined.  Since then, I've fallen in love with this new way to waste the day and I've been contently pinning away.  (Sorry Alysia! You were right!)

Now, I'm not going to say that I haven't tried anything that I've pinned, but I don't think I have done enough to warrant using any more precious time pinning what is essentially a wish list of cute/useful things.  Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to use this blog to keep myself honest.  I've set a goal of three Pinned crafts per week.  I'll post them on here along with other projects I've done throughout the year.  Hopefully I'll find that I've done more than I think!

As a bonus to you, if you see that I've successfully (or mostly successfully) completed a project, you can be pretty sure you can do it too. This is especially true for anything involving the kitchen-which is my nemesis.

Also, when Mark asks me what I've done all day, I can kindly refer him to this post-and then give him one of the common responses in our house these days:  'Your daughter is alive and well, isn't she?' or 'I was raising your child.'

This 'project' should be fun considering our house need to be clean for showings and I've already covered the place in fabric, paint, tulle, cement, yarn, and thread.

And, Kristyn, I think I'll save the dairy dishes for November...

Ready? Go!


Week 1



Baby 'sandals'




Next up: Dog gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment